The real question is why would you need a bot other than Katz? Katz features an actively used global economy with over 100,000 users in the database, easy to use utility commands to make your server home, advanced information and analysis features, and so much more! With an active staff team and a ready-to-go developer, we're always ready for new suggestions and awesome ideas from community members... just like YOU! Time to hop aboard the Katz train - Choo Choo!
Looking to support development and get some sweet perks while doing it? Check out the official Patreon page here! You'll receive a variety of perks depending on the level chosen, including but not limited to:
~ Shorter cooldowns
~ Higher coins gains
~ Beta command access
~ Premium command access
~ Adding premium to your own server for everyone there #MVP
~ Weekly coins
~ A special role in the support server & global premium badge
Even with all of these incredible perks, we want to make it clear that Katz is, and always will be, free for everyone. These perks are only there for those looking for some more and are willing to help keep this project going. More perks will be added as time goes on.
A complete list of all commands is shown below. Please note that this page could be slightly behind updates. For the most accurate list, please run the "$help" command in any server with the bot.
$bug <bug details> - Submits a bug report to the developer.
$donate - Links bot's patreon/donation page.
$help (command) - Lists bot's commands and what they do.
$information - Shows personal, server, and bot information.
$invite - Sends invite link to add Katz to your own server.
$ping - Test the bot's connection/reaction time.
$suggest <suggestion> - Submits a bot suggestion to the developer.
$support - Links bot support server. Join if you need help.
$avatar (user) - Displays the user's avatar.
$dm <user> <message> - DMs the specified user your message.
$minecraft <server IP> <port> - Shows info about specified Minecraft server.
$poll <question> - Posts yes/no poll in channel.
$say <content> - Bot will say something for you.
$settings <option> <true/false> - Toggles personal settings. "$settings options" for options.
$bon <user> - Bons the specified user.
$dadjoke (1-5) - Sends 1 or the specified amount of dad jokes.
$meme (1-5) - Sends 1 or the specified amount of memes from Reddit.
$topic - Generates a random discussion topic.
$balance (user) - Views your own, or the specified user's balance.
$buy <item> (amount) - Purchases the specified amount of an item.
$checkcode <code> - Checks if the inputted code is valid or claimed.
$crime - Commit a crime for a 80% chance of winning (20% of losing) coins.
$daily - Grants the user 1,000 coins every 24 hours.
$deposit <coins> - Moves coins from your wallet to your bank.
$gamble <100-100,000> - Gambles your coins. 40% chance of winning 1-2x bet.
$gimme - 50% chance of getting coins. No cooldown.
$give <user> <coins> - Gives the specified user the specified number of coins.
$inventory (user) - Displays yours, or the user's items.
$leaderboard (page #) - Displays the leaderboard for most coins.
$redeem <code> - Redeems a gift code for a reward.
$rob <user> - Robs the specified user's coins.
$sell <item> (amount) - Sells the specified item for 50% of coins back.
$shop - View the Katz shop.
$use <item> - Activates the specified boost item.
$withdraw <coins> - Moves coins from your bank to your wallet.
$work - Work a random job to get some coins.
$modrole <role name> - Changes the required role to use moderation commands.
$nameserver <name> - Renames the server.
$nsfw - Toggles NSFW in the current channel.
$prefix (new prefix) - Displays/changes the server prefix.
$slowmode <seconds> - Sets channel slowmode duration (in seconds).
$verifylevel <level> - Sets the server wide verification requirement.
$ban <user> - Bans the specified user from the server.
$clear <number> - Deletes specified amount of messages in channel.
$kick <user> - Kicks the specified user from the server.
$nick <user> <nickname> - Changes the specified user's nickname.
$premium - Redeems premium perks for the month.
$premiumserver - Redeems premium perks in your server for the month.
$weekly - Grants 10,000 coins weekly.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and click that lovely link below to add Katz to your server for FREE today!